All About T&Z Interior And Exterior Painting Contractors Downers Grove
SERVICES WE DO
Services That Our House Painting
Downers Grove Company Offers!
How Do We Take Care Of Your Kitchen Cabinets? Check It Out!
When figuring out how much it’ll cost to perform kitchen cabinet painting, you need to think about all the things that go into making the right budget for the job. Cabinets for a 10-by-12-foot kitchen may cost five grand or more, and they may not be as good as they could be. But a few coats of paint could change the look of your cabinets resurfacing for a small fraction of that price. The cabinet painting should take two weekends and cost $200.
Getting Cabinets Ready
- In the first few steps, the area and cabinets are set up to be painted.
- Empty the cabinets, clean the counters, and move any appliances that stand on their own.
- Tables and chairs should be moved to another room.
- To keep dust and other pollutants out of your home, tape rosin paper over the counters and floors and plastic sheeting over the backsplash, windows, fixed devices, and inside entryways.
- Cover up the walls of the cabinet.
- On a work table, you can paint doors, drawers, and shelves.
Cabinets Get Painted
- Fill the paint tray with trim and cabinet enamel paint by brushing edges, corners, and roller strokes.
- Use enamel to paint the flat part.
- When doing cabinet spray painting on the inside, a small roller with a seamless coating makes a rough, orange-peel structure.
- While the first layer dries, put plastic bags over the rod and brush to keep them from getting hard.
- Lightly sand between coats, then clean up.
- Paint the cabinet again. This coat should cover the wood totally, with no holes or thin spots.
- Once the second coat has dried, put the door and cabinet layers back on. You can change the way your kitchen cabinet refinishing looks without wasting much time or resources.
- After you've hung each door in its original spot, you should take off the tape covering the door numbers and add the knobs and hinges.
- After moving or adding new cabinet pulls to where you want them, put each cabinet back together.